Episode three of that music podcast thing is up, and it's a wild, untamed creature. There's also a new feed, so if you previously subscribed, you'll need to update your settings. You can do that with the links at the bottom of this post.
1. Oberhofer: "Away Frm U"
2. Camera Obscura: "Suspended From Class"
3. Rancid: "Up to No Good"
4. Golden Smog: "Radio King"
5. David Bowie: "Moonage Daydream"
6. Best Coast: "Storms"
7. The Almighty Defenders: "Bow Down and Die"
8. Laura Jane Grace: "Black Me Out" (Nervous Energies Session)
A bit late in posting this, but Drew and I were joined on the Hourchive last week by friend and fellow cult movie aficionado Andy Triefenbach to talk about what goes into running a regular midnight movie series. It's fascinating stuff, especially if you're into the movie business and culture, and one of my favorite episodes of the podcast to date.
The new music podcast I started last week is quickly becoming one of my favorite things to do. iTunes keeps rejecting it, but you can add it to your subscriptions manually by clicking the link below store, or copy the RSS feed and paste it into whatever thing you use to listen to things like podcasts.
Download | Subscribe in iTunes | RSS Feed
Episode #002 Tracklist:
1. Gauntlet Hair: "Heave"
2. Middle Brother: "Blue Eyes"
3. The Smiths: "This Charming Man" (Peel Session 9/14/83)
4. Pix: "A Way to Say Goodbye"
5. Green on Red: "Cheap Wine"
6. Summer Heart: "I Wanna Go"
7. Pretty Girls Make Graves: "The Get Away"
8. The Menzingers: "Casey"
This week on the Hourchive, Drew and I envision a more personally entertaining World Series and fancy ourselves wizard masters as we commemorate the 30th anniversary of A Nightmare on Elm Street. Welcome to prime time.